Looking for a job near Petersfield, Havant and Waterlooville? We are a small facilities management company based in Langrish who are actively looking for an administrator to join our Contract Management team.
Job Title: Contract Manager Support
Location: Concorde House, Langrish, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 1RJ (Office-based role)
Hours: Full time (40 hours a week)
Are you organised and detail-oriented, with experience in administration and/or a client-facing role? We are currently seeking a great team player to be a vital part of our team as a Contract Manager Support. Reporting directly to the Contract Managers and the Service Director, this role offers an exciting opportunity to learn the ins and outs of facilities management and contribute to the success of our contracts with major clients such as Harrods and Pret A Manger.
Job Overview: As a Contract Manager Support, you will collaborate closely with the Contracts Managers. Your responsibilities will include maintaining positive relationships with clients, coordinating with various internal teams, and contributing to the overall success of our service delivery.
Maintain positive and proactive working relationship with clients, ensuring KPI performance and addressing client needs.
Assist contracts managers in ensuring the smooth delivery of services to the client base, involving:
- Liaising with Helpdesk for planning and scheduling.
- Liaising with Purchasing.
- Liaising with Accounts team to ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
- Liaising with Engineers, Clients, and Sites.
- Liaise with Sub-Contractors to ensure timely completion of client works and adherence to standards.
- Conduct contracts meetings with clients.
- Check Client Compliance Works with Help Desk and ensure the CMI Spreadsheet is regularly updated.
- Maintain a high standard of documentation and communication at all times.
Check, update, and complete client portals.
Assist with any accounts queries.
Produce quotes and uplifts as required for additional works.
Address job and potential site issues for clients.
Produce reports as required by Contracts Managers for their client works
Provide holiday cover for Contracts Manager during their absence.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with administration software (Outlook, Excel)
- Willingness to learn our Customer Relation Management System, Clik
Benefits: Casual workwear, workplace pension, Life Assurance programme, training opportunities and a friendly working environment including office dogs!
Please see our full job description.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief Cover Letter to: [email protected]